Monday, February 23, 2009

10 Days Later: Gool

Life is gool: good and cool.

No meetings, no memos, no pressing urgent emails waiting, of course, no paycheck neither. It's a trade off. Or a trade on. I can finally honor the request that many of you have asked for a long time: offer the Painting On Water™ Workshop.

It's been 10 days since I resigned from my VP position. A self-fulfill prophecy. One door closed, many other doors open. Since Feb 13, I received many of your heart-felt emails to support my decision. Thank you and thank you.

Enjoyed a great play: The Other Shore, see other blog below. Visiting friends from the past as well as making new ones. Ah, many more of you to reconnect and so little time. Please be patient with me. I will catch up one of these days.

That's why here is the blog.

No comments: