Friday, February 13, 2009

After 20 years: Door Closed, Door Open



As of 12:02 pm CST on Friday, February 13, 2009, I resigned as Vice-President of Basic International Inc. I will remain on the board and serve BII on a consulting basis for the waste-to-energy licensing program.

True love never dies, it just takes time to show. This will free up time for me to do other projects, such as lectures, curriculum development, workshops, writing and exhibitions.

Working on energy projects is necessary. Sharing the art and the experiential tool of innovation with the rest of you is priceless.

After a leave of absence, with six years of worldwide traveling, it is time to get back to my original work. It has been 20 years since I debuted at the Botanic Garden in Glencoe back in 1989. A lot to reflect on and a lot more to look forward to. Many thanks to those who believed in my endeavor in the early days. I come back even stronger. I return with more insights to offer.

Looking forward to working with you on various collaborations. See you farther along the river of time.

Thank you for your continuous support.

No comments: